1. The services and links of our website
Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information that would be available to other visitors.
2. Automatic Collection of Information
We combine the information from site visits and anonymous data and specific individuals identified in some goals:
- Technical administration of the website;
- improved ergonomics and navigation of our site;
- Customers management;
Cookies are pieces of information stored on your computer. They are not used to store personal information or confidential.
You can disable cookies. However, you will be unable to place orders online.
4. Collection and use of your personal data
We do not store the personal information of our visitors who register to use our services.
We do not disclose your personal information to other merchants, our divisions or other companies. Your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities unless the law requires it.
6. Access to personal data we hold
You can ask us to give any personal information we hold about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll provide the information requested within a period of one week. Proof of identification may be required. This information is provided free of charge.
We reserve the right to refuse your request for access to your information. In this case, as to the reasons for the refusal.
You can change or update your personal information by logging into our website.
7. Support our privacy statement
For questions about this privacy statement, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
8. Security Policy
All your personal information transmitted to us securely using an encryption SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We have established guidelines, rules and technical measures to ensure that your personal information can not be:
- consulted without authorization;
- disclosed or misused;
- changed without authorization;
- destroyed or lost.
- All credit card information are encrypted during the transaction. We do not store credit card numbers on our servers. All servers are secure and protected by the best firewall on the market. Physical access to these servers is limited and controlled.
Personnel having access to such data or their processing is bound by a confidentiality agreement regarding your personal information.
By these controls and procedures, we guarantee you a very safe online shopping. In fact, it is much safer to purchase online than in restaurants or gas stations.