Our Commitment to Privacy
This policy applies to our salon, our spa, our website and in any place where we collect and use your personal information. We collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depends on the nature of our interaction with you.
Personal information is information that identifies a person or information about a person who can be identified. We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information – former., full name, postal address, phone number and email address;
- Your personal preferences – former., wish list, language preferences and consent of marketing;
- information about your transaction – former., products purchased, method of payment, amount paid and number of credit card or debit card.
- Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information can not identify you as a person. For example:
We may ask for your postal code to assist in planning our flyer distribution.
- We may collect non-personal data when you visit our websites, such as type of browser you are using or referring URL.
- We may collect customer information and summarize them in a format aggregated non-personal statistical purposes and research.
How your personal information is used?
Coiffure & Spa St-Laurent may use your personal information for various commercial purposes, including:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- Provide customer support to answer your questions or your complaints;
- Conduct surveys to improve our services;
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of our website or our marketing efforts;
- Attempts to detect fraud and error, and protect themselves against fraud and error;
- Track and analyze your purchasing preferences and to better understand your needs and your products and services eligibility;
- Customize our content online or our offers on-site according to your preferences;
- To offer you, if you ask us, products and additional services;
- Your Consent
In other cases, we can obtain your tacit consent when we can reasonably conclude that you have provided your consent through action taken by you or an action that you decided not to take. This usually happens if the goal of using your personal information is reasonably apparent.
Your withdrawal of consent
You may notify us at any time you wish to withdraw or change your consent regarding the use and disclosure of your information. We will accommodate your request taking into account the legal and contractual requirements related to your transactions.
If you chose to be included in our mailing lists or if you signed up to receive news and promotions, we always offer you the opportunity to opt-out lists or to unsubscribe. For example, each shipment includes a link or other method to unsubscribe or decline further promotional e-mails.